Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Confidence!


I'm always a little behind in my magazine reading around the holidays, so I just got to December Elle, with Michelle Obama on the cover, interviewed by Oprah inside.

This is what we should all have—the confidence and pure joy Michelle Obama has in her photo shoot. This not a willowy thin model. You may know who I'm thinking of, the one with the perpetual scowl who now lives on Pennsylvania Avenue. This is a normal-sized, healthy, happy and confident woman who by the nature of all that magic mixing together, is absolutely beautiful. Stunning.

Is this a life lesson? I hope so.


9 comments:

  1. Are you afraid to say Melania's name? Is it shameful to be thin, beautiful,and have long silky hair?
    Shame on you for pretending to be so open minded ...could you be hiding behind reverse bashing? It is still bashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not pretending to be open minded at all. I think thin, beautiful, with long silky hair is nothing is you don't project an ounce of genuine humanity. Melania Trump (there I said her name) has done nothing to contradict her appearance of vacant indifference.

      Delete
  2. Michelle is fabulous - educated, accomplished, and looks great. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little embarrassed by your nice words, but I appreciate them just the same. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Michelle Obama is the most confident yet most joyous personality you could find on the internet. I really admire her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME I love this blog I will save this site on my blog list with a bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  5. My buddy and I had been just talking about this particular issue, she is continually wanting to prove me completely wrong! I am going to present her this blog post not to mention rub it in a little!

    Charizma
    Zainab Chottani
    Serene Premium

    ReplyDelete