Monday, March 16, 2020

Stuff to Do During House Arrest #1

 
There are more fashion-related activities to keep you occupied during house arrested besides closet cleaning and mending. More fun things for sure.

I just read a piece on "100 things to do while stuck inside during a pandemic" in USA Today. You can copy and paste here: 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/100-things-while-stuck-inside-110017710.html

Number one is "Complete a puzzle! The more pieces the better!" I haven't done a jigsaw puzzle in 20 years, but I always add at least a piece to the one laid out on top of a case at the library. Actually the more dense and complicated a puzzle is, the easier it is to put together. There is nothing worse in puzzledom than a jigsaw with lots of blue sky.

So for your puzzle (and fashion) pleasure, let me present The Clothing Emporium by the Vermont Christmas Company:


That looks like the store of my dreams or the closet of my nightmare, but it sure looks like fun. It's 550 pieces and measures 24" x 18" when completed. Available on Amazon for $14.95.

I asked my husband if he'd like to do a puzzle. He said yes, but it's going to be this one:


I know, I know. Too much blue sky.


2 comments: